pan-users

[Pan-users] One group suddenly ignored

From: Glen Walpert
Subject: [Pan-users] One group suddenly ignored
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:33:33 -0400

I have been using Pan 0.132 on Ubuntu 8.04 for a year with no problems until a few days ago when all posts to sci.electronics.design started being ignored ("get headers in subscribed groups" lists over 100 messages but they all disappear when the group is selected, no headers for the last 3 days even when no filters are selected so they are not just marked as read.)

All of my other subscribed groups have no problems. If it is an issue with my news server (news.astraweb.com) it does not affect an old copy of Agent on XP, which still reads new messages on sci.electronics.design. I tried temporarily removing .pan2/Score with no effect (not a bad scoring rule) and reproduced the problem on a clean install of Pan 0.133 under Ubuntu 9.04 with no scoring rules. What else should I look for?

Thanks,
Glen