pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 04:03:10 -0700

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 06:12:34AM -0400, David Shochat wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Mark S Bilk <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I hope someone with Usenet access can try to read those articles
>> with Pan.  Just go to alt.test and enter    mb    in the
>> right-hand search box.  They're easy to find.
>>
>I see the bodies of all of them, using 0.135 (Mac Snow Leopard/MacPorts).

Alright, thanks!!!

I just compiled 0.135 from source, and ran it out of my account
(i.e., did not do "make install" because I didn't want to mess
with the one from the OpenSuse repo that was already there).

It ran fine, and saw all 5 headers, but could only read the
bodies of 1 and 2 -- just like the one from the repo.

I guess what's needed now are Pan 0.135 trials in a couple of
different Linux distros, including OpenSuse.  I'm going to ask
in a couple of places, but if anyone on the list here can do it,
it would be great.