pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:34:16 -0700

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 06:32:58AM +0000, Duncan wrote:
>I'm guessing you (Mark) somehow tickled pan's binary detection algorithm
>When you get a post that pan either won't download or simply refuses to
>display the normal way, context-click on it in the header list, and

I figured that means left-click, but I also tried middle- and
right-click.

>choose "read article".

The fat right-green-arrow in the drop-down menu resulting
from right-clicking on the header...

>That has always forced the download (if
>necessary) and displayed the message for me, here.

Nope, sorry, didn't work.

I hope someone with Usenet access can try to read those articles
with Pan.  Just go to alt.test and enter    mb    in the
right-hand search box.  They're easy to find.