pan-users

[Pan-users] Alternative to bolding unread articles in header pane?

From: Mark Scott
Subject: [Pan-users] Alternative to bolding unread articles in header pane?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:29:33 +0000

I'd really like to be able to use colour instead of bold emphasis to
highlight unread articles in Pan's header pane. I can't find any way of
doing this via the GUI, and a search of the list archives suggests that
bold emphasis is an unalterable default. If I'm mistaken, I'd be
grateful for a clue as to how I can alter this.

If I was capable, I'd take a crack at implementing it as an option, but
sadly I'm not. If any competent developer is inclined to attempt it,
ideally, I'd like the option to pick specific foreground and background
colours for various classes of message, based on read/unread status,
score, etc. Would be nice.

Cheers,
--
Mark Scott <address@hidden>