pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ssl problems, not working on ports 443 or 563

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ssl problems, not working on ports 443 or 563
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 21:16:02 +0200

Am 01.04.2012 00:17, schrieb bob:
My news server states that ssl is available on the usual ports, but after
changing the port on the server list, nothing happens. Task manager shows
what I am doing in the queue, but no connections.

Going back to port 119 lets everything work fine.
Did I miss something.  I did the installation using Scott Kuma's blog, but
nothing was mentioned about ssl on non-ssl options.  The headers should
show the release number.

Thanks in advance
Bob