pan-users

[Pan-users] Something Strange

From: Bob
Subject: [Pan-users] Something Strange
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:39:54 +0000 (UTC)

My main news feed just upgraded their storage to new servers, and all
updates come through as being read. They now boast of 1500 days retention
for Binary groups and even longer for text based groups.

None of my settings have been changed, but now I have to go in and mark
all new group updates as unread. This is for the ex-APN servers from
Forte Inc., the makers of Agent.

Bob