pan-users

[Pan-users] not for me, sorry to say [ Re: Mut ex problem is fixed :) ]

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] not for me, sorry to say [ Re: Mut ex problem is fixed :) ]
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 20:03:27 -0800

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:37:09 +0000 (UTC), SciFi <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 10:11:57 -0800, walt wrote:

> Just built git-5eef4f and it all works now. :)

Maybe for _you_ it's fixed
but not for _me_ .   ;-(

I posted a longish description of this situation
just a couple days ago
right here on pan-user
via gmane.

Yes, I saw your post at the time using Thunderbird via gmane, but I don't see it now while using 'groundhog' on my new android tablet.

I didn't reply because I know little about osx except that apple turned BSD into a closed- source for-profit product with lots of bugs that no one here can help to fix :(

My hostility is not directed at you, please understand, I send it directly at the ghost of the Great Jobs, who created this frustrating problem all by himself.

I hope someone else here knows more about osx than I do.

 I'm quite sure my list-posts and my e-mails
 are both seemingly being lost/misplaced/whatever now
 as this precise situation seems to be a prime proof of it
 [e.g. no one responding to my write-up yet].