pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Any hope to get a fix for uutomake 1.13.x support ?

From: Gerald Livingston
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Any hope to get a fix for uutomake 1.13.x support ?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:38:05 -0600

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:07:20 +0100
fredbezies <address@hidden> wrote:

> checking for automake >= 1.9...
>   testing automake-1.12... not found.
>   testing automake-1.11... not found.
>   testing automake-1.10... not found.
>   testing automake-1.9... not found.
> ***Error***: You must have automake >= 1.9 installed
>   to build Pan.  Download the appropriate package for
>   from your distribution or get the source tarball at
>     http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/automake/automake-1.9.tar.gz
>
> Sorry to be unlucky here, but besides installing automake 1.12 besides
> 1.13.1, I see no solutions :(

Open /usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh with your favorite plain text editor.

Search for "automake_progs"

Read that stanza and add to it for your version of automake.

G2

--
I am on the email list. Unless you are sending information which should
not be shared with everyone else please reply to the list, not directly