pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.139: No message bodies appearing when clicking on head

From: Maurice
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.139: No message bodies appearing when clicking on header line
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:06:05 +0000 (UTC)

Using Pan 0.139 on Mageia-3

Given that I have many headers shown in the Header List for recent
weeks, I can't get the corresponding bodies to appear for most headers
earlier than June 5th.
  The server setting is set to 'Keep for 3 months'.

Is there any way of getting Pan to fetch the body of an item in teh
Header List?
--
/\/\aurice
        (Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649