pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Firefox starts *behind* Pan window

From: Maurice
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Firefox starts *behind* Pan window
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:12:53 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 06 Jul 2013 16:23:19 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> workspace appearance and behavior, but under workspace appearance,
> window decorations, hit the configure buttons button.

  That's a whole new world for me with which - for the purposes of the
Firefox problem - I don't want to start getting involved until I've
found some user guidance I can peruse!

So I'll just keep using Alt-Tab to flip over into Firefox when using
Pan,

Many thanks, Duncan! Much appeciated...

--
/\/\aurice