pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Should "Go Next Watched Article" work ?

From: manthony
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Should "Go Next Watched Article" work ?
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:51:46 -0700

I tried your suggestion: View My Messages Only, then View Threads.  It
kinda works, but involves a lot of mouse clicking.  I like the keyboard
shortcuts better.  I guess I'll stick with 0.14.2.91 for now.

WRT HTML malware, I suppose it's possible, but it seems that you would
have to have pretty lax defaults for your browser and OS for that to
really be a serious problem.  I worry more about my email address
leaking onto the Internet, and being deluged with offers to improve the
size/function of my reproductive organs.