pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Group settings keeping messed up

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Group settings keeping messed up
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 22:36:48 +0000 (UTC)

Rhialto posted on Tue, 05 Aug 2014 23:05:28 +0200 as excerpted:

> So I was suspecting that that might have happened (Pan's Makefiles are
> of this kind), so I tried to rebuild properly with gmake clean && gmake.
>
> However I still got the same GIT commit ID in that window, even though
> by now I'm pretty sure I have built using the latest sources.

What does git show, status and/or log say?  (Run from the sources dir of
course.)  Status will say whether you're current with the remote, show
will show the current commit, and log will of course show the commit
log.  Does that say you're current or give you the current commit, or
does it say you're behind by N commits or give the old one pan's
reporting?

If it's behind, then git doesn't see the updates either.  If it's
current, then git has the updates but pan's stuck.