pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Losing headers after clicking off of a group?

From: Heinz Mezera
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Losing headers after clicking off of a group?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:42:51 +0200

One more setting comes to my mind. In Server Settings you can define
how old Articles are allowed until they are "removed" and you used
"Retrieve 10000" and not last x days. So the articles might have been
to old and removed when you returned to a group. Try to subscribe to a
busy group and check article dates (usually last column in header
pane).