pan-users

[Pan-users] Moribund Lists??

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Moribund Lists??
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 21:10:25 -0000 (UTC)

        Several of the lists that I follow via Gmane and Pan seem not to
have had a new post in weeks or months. I'm beginning to wonder if I
really just need to bid them adieu -- or if I could be falling foul of
something in my beloved Pan? Has anyone else seen the like? Can I check
on Pan's subscriptions somehow?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.