pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Moribund Lists??

From: John Wendel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Moribund Lists??
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 16:02:40 -0800

On 1/26/19 1:10 PM, Beartooth wrote:
        Several of the lists that I follow via Gmane and Pan seem not to
have had a new post in weeks or months. I'm beginning to wonder if I
really just need to bid them adieu -- or if I could be falling foul of
something in my beloved Pan? Has anyone else seen the like? Can I check
on Pan's subscriptions somehow?

Beartooth! Just seeing that name brings back great memories of great times on Usenet.

Post something to the list in question. Check that you can see your post.

I personally haven't had any Pan problems in years. Seems rock solid to me. I don't post anything anymore, just download binaries.

I suspect that most Usenet users have moved on to Facebook/Twitter/whatever.