pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Using pan -> yenc article -> extracted .msg files -> the

From: Sarah Taylor
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Using pan -> yenc article -> extracted .msg files -> then what?, what?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:09:47 -0400

I didn't have anything to contribute because my ISP does not give me any messages in alt.binaries.pictures.britishrail.  So I couldn't see what problems you were having or offer any suggestions. I do actively follow alt.binaries.pictures.rail and my ISP does give me lots to work with there.  Does your installation of Pan work on those files?  And if not, maybe you can give the details of a few failures?

Sarah Taylor