pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Using pan -> yenc article -> extracted .msg files -> the

From: RickBrown
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Using pan -> yenc article -> extracted .msg files -> then what?, what?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 10:42:23 -0800

From an email

"""

Google any of the following and you'll get more information that you know what to do with:

decode yenc files

newsreader yenc decoder

yenc decoder online

"""

Thanks for this. I'm still conversing with google about yEnc.

What I was hoping for with this list is a linked thread of conversation that could gather public knowledge on a topic. Doesn't seem to work that way. Maybe someone here can say how to make that so. I got a couple of emails on this subject that never made the list so I'll post this here now and see what happens.

-Rick