parallel

Error with Galaxy FreeBayes

From: Julianne Marguerite Radford
Subject: Error with Galaxy FreeBayes
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 15:29:25 +0000

Hi there,

My Galaxy username is jradfor8, and I have been getting a bug error when running the tool FreeBayes:
parallel: This should not happen. You have found a bug.
Please contact <parallel@gnu.org> and include:
* The version number: 20170422
* The bugid: fdr: Cannot open /jetstream/scratch0/main/jobs/34123833/_job_tmp/parCRZkN.par
* The command line being run
* The files being read (put the files on a webserver if they are big)

If you get the error on smaller/fewer files, please include those instead.
It also gave this feedback:

"The tool was executed with one or more duplicate input datasets. This frequently results in tool errors due to problematic input choices."

How do I fix this? I thought maybe it was because I had duplicates of the file I was inputting in different histories, but I purged the old histories and ran it again... and got the same error.

Thanks for your help,

Julianne Radford