Re: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:52:09 +0000

I don't think anyone has done that

One question that comes to mind is "What function/features do you hope to add?"

tts allows you to categorize tickets.  Do you also want to assign staff time to
those tickets?

do they need to be tickets or would todos work (infolog and projects work
together
for instance)

A better explanation of your goals might help us direct you to a solution