RE: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question

From: dr.ahab
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:22:06 +0200

Hi Brian,

I am planning on using the sys mainly for doing a bit of project planing and
as a helpdesk system for use with 1. + 2. level phone-support. The call
center consists of experts that assist customer's with there problems using
my employers product (software). These supporters work in time (and on the
same premises) with the developers and either try to solve problems immy or
hand them on to the appropriate developer and follow up that a solution is
found.

I had a look at infolog and projects (only) but decided that tts suits my
needs better, given that I could associate a ticket with a given project.
The plan is then to create (support-)projects for all given customers
(possible as this is a product targeted at a small, highly specialized
market), thus enabling me to produce reports for calls per customer, mean
response time and other stats I need to improve our service.

Since posting to the list I have done some work on the sources and have
nearly finished those amendmends needed to cover my requirements. My code is
propably not really good as this is my first time with php ever, but it
works ;)

Regards, Jan