RE: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:20:32 +0000

I did something similar but it's not portable and required a bit of hacking on
each
app involved (tts and a couple little custom apps i wrote).  Basically I added 2
fields to tts, link_app and link_id, so I could store a relationship to a
record in
another app.  Then I modified the other apps to add a button so i could create
a tts
ticket from them that would pass in the appname and record id for tts to store.
>From there it wasn't too hard to make a summary showing the tts info in the
>apps and
a record summary in tts.

I did it as a quick one-off solution, a "better" way would be to use hooks for
the
summaries and use a seperate table to store the links so any app could link
with any
other app.