playogg-discuss

[playogg-discuss] Good workflow for publishing web-sized video with lice

From: Holmes Wilson
Subject: [playogg-discuss] Good workflow for publishing web-sized video with license metadata
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:01:55 -0400

Hey all,

What are the ffmpeg2theora parameters used by videobin and tinyvid.tv. I'm looking for two things for FSF's video workflow:

1) ffmpeg2theora parameters that shrink arbitrary video (including perhaps ogg) to a good size/quality for web video.

2) good options for oggz-comment to add author, copyright, and license information.

Also, do tinyvid or videobin let me add these metadata tags?

Spent yesterday playing with this and haven't found anything totally satisfactory.

Thoughts?

-Holmes