psychosynth-user

Re: [psynth-user] installing this app

From: andu novac
Subject: Re: [psynth-user] installing this app
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:13:42 +0200

Thanks for answering, I finally installed Ubuntu 11.04 and used the
deb files available and that got Psychosynth running. Before that I
tried to compile it and although I had all dependencies installed
configure was still complaining, never mind now.
What you did so far is very nice work and I had a lot of fun with it.
On my not so fast computer the interface was quite slow and it crushed
while saving preferences. I think a lot of people are being put off by
the difficulty of getting the right dependencies for compiling though.
Not being a programmer I can only provide feedback related to user
interaction.