psychosynth-user

Re: [psynth-user] installing this app

From: andu novac
Subject: Re: [psynth-user] installing this app
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:21:08 +0200

2012/1/10 Juan Pedro Bolívar Puente <address@hidden>:

> Ok, no prob, there is no need to hurry.  libceguiogre-dev was removed
> from Debian Sid some months thus probably also from Ubuntu and that
> might be an issue.  I am considering that we can maybe distribute it
> with Psychosynth itself as it should actually be just a thin layer in
> between CEGUI and Ogre, which, AFAIK, are still widely distributed.

That would be a good idea. Meanwhile I installed the nvidia driver
which gives me acceleration and indeed it makes for a totally
different experience.
One question, adding new sound clips is just a matter of dropping them
in the right folder, right?
I noticed they all have something like 14 sec., is that a required
limit or I can use any length?
Also as I already have mentioned, saving preferences crushes the
application, apparently it looks for an xml file, would it help if I
create that file myself?