pupa-devel

Re: PUPA disk questions

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: PUPA disk questions
Date: 26 Oct 2003 23:39:06 +0100

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> BTW, I have added you into projects members on Savannah, so that you can use
> the CVS repository arbitarily. Feel free to check in your changes into the
> repository.

Thanks.  What do I have to know before checking in patches?  Should I
insert the entire changelog entry in the log message for every file?

I'd like to send the patch to the mailing list first so the changelog
entry and the patch can be reviewed before I check it in.  If I don't
get feedback in two days (or whatever) after sending in a patch I will
apply the patch.

Is all this ok for you?

Thanks,
Marco