qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ]Re: [BUG] gcov support appears to be broken - solved?

From: Aleksandar Markovic
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ]Re: [BUG] gcov support appears to be broken - solved?
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 19:58:08 +0000

> > it shows very low coverage for our FP code (softfloat), while, in
> > fact, we know that "make check" contains detailed tests on FP
> > functionalities. But this is most likely a separate problem of a very
> > different nature, perhaps the issue of separate git repo for FP tests
> > (testfloat) that our FP tests use as a mid-layer.
>
> I get:
>
> 68.6 %  2593 / 3782     62.2 %  1690 / 2718

This problem is solved too. (and it is my fault)

I worked with multiple versions of QEMU, and my previous low-coverage results
were for QEMU 3.0, and for that version the directory tests/fp did not even
exist. :D (<blush>)

For QEMU ToT, I get now:

fpu/softfloat.c
        68.8 %  2592 / 3770     62.3 %  1693 / 2718

which is identical for all intents and purposes to your result.

Yours cordially,
Aleksandar