qemu-devel

Re: Peculiar reply from mail list handler???

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Peculiar reply from mail list handler???
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 20:09:27 +0100

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 at 18:13, John Snow <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not clear on the particulars of mail delivery protocols or what
> lists.sr.ht is, but we indeed do not like HTML mail sent to this list.

I suspect the lists.sr.ht address is just some subscriber to the
QEMU mailing list -- the list server sent your mail to all
the subscribers, including that one, which then complained
to you. But the QEMU list itself is OK with HTML email
(we prefer plain text, but we don't reject HTML).

thanks
-- PMM