qemu-discuss

Re: GPU Passthrough issue

From: Brian McKee
Subject: Re: GPU Passthrough issue
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:15:15 -0700

Thanks for the quick reply Nick.

I followed that guide and edited my Windows10.xml in libvirt. I've attached it.

The behavior is the same. Nvidia's latest driver: 516.59, does not
work find the card.

There is a difference between the image of the device mangler in the
website you gave me and what I'm seeing in Windows 10. In the example,
it properly identifies the card as a GTX. In my Windows 10, it calls
it a "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter."

I'm not sure what is wrong, but I really want it to work, so my
motivation is high. Tell me what to do and I'll try it. Need
information, just tell me what you need.

Thanks again.

Brian

--
-- Consciousness moves everything.