Re: Version Woes

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Version Woes
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 21:03:58 -0400

Hello Brian,

We are aware of the incompatibles between the legacy version and the new
version. It's was not possible in a reasonable amount of time to keep it
backwards compatible.

I'm currently working on a migration guide. It's a work in progress...

Check this out and let me know what you think

https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/blob/ikus-migration-docs/docs/migration.md