reproduce-devel

[Reproduce-devel] [bug #56724] required installing of non-native openssh

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Reproduce-devel] [bug #56724] required installing of non-native openssh is a security bug
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 13:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #56724 (project reproduce):

                Category:                    None => Software
              Item Group:                    None => Crash
             Assigned to:                    None => makhlaghi

Follow-up Comment #4:

Thanks a lot for the suggestion Boud. After you suggested it, I sent it to
Roberto (who had reported it) and today he told me that he was able to
reproduce the problem and that your suggestion fixed it.

This environment variable is now pushed
<http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?id=2a1c2f2> to the
main repo and OpenSSH has been removed as a dependency of OpenMPI. Nothing
else depends on it, so unless someone explicitly asks for it (for some
un-forseen scenario), it will not be built by default.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?56724>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/