[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #1456067] Re: Problems with email and

From: Andrew Engelbrecht via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #1456067] Re: Problems with email and debbugs?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 15:27:15 -0500

On Fri Dec 06 14:52:40 2019, address@hidden wrote:

> Maybe I should describe what I actually saw.  So here goes:
>
>   . The debbugs page opened quickly, but then asking to display a
>     specific bug report too several tens of seconds, maybe more than a
>     minute.
>
>   . My mailbox on fencepost remained empty for several hours,
>     something that just doesn't happen.
>
>   . An email I sent to debbugs (via fencepost) didn't show in the bug
>     report to which I was responding several hours after I sent it.
>
>   . The emacs-devel archive didn't show email messages I sent for
>     several hours.

Hello Bob and Eliz,

Exim was down on eggs.gnu.org for a while, thus the lack of emails. I adjusted
some server limits on debbugs.gnu.org, including reqtimeout values, and it
seems to be more responsive now.

I'll look into the spamassassain issue. It's possible that some of its internal
files got corrupted from our recent RAID array failure event a couple weeks
ago. We have backup files that we can selectively restore if needed.

Thanks,
Andrew