security-discuss

Re: [security-discuss] gnuradio project DoS attacks GNU wget users

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [security-discuss] gnuradio project DoS attacks GNU wget users
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 00:01:59 -0500

We've cleared up what the situation is, and where the FSF stands in
regard to it.  We have found a couple of real problems, and sysadmins
are working on the ftp.gnu.org problem.  We've explained the situation
clearly.

The remaining dispute seems to be based on misunderstanding of our
terminolgy.  If someone wants to continue trying to clear these up, it
needs to be done in the spirit of listening, not disputation.

How about if someone does this off line?

--
Dr Richard Stallman