silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Bug in the Webfonts module

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Bug in the Webfonts module
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:24:39 +0530

Hi,
There is a bug in Webfont module I won't say it as bug but the dynamic CSS
returns URL which points to http://servername/webfonts/font/fontname.ttf this
works in SMC because u have already webfonts folder with font I guess but it
won't work on normal Silpa installation. Link should be
http://servername/silpa/webfonts/font/fontname.ttf or to be more generic link
should be pointing to path_to_silpa then webfonts/font/fontname.ttf (that is
in some case server name itself may point to silpa installation or it may be
servername/silpa )  so that it works irrespective of the server and silpa
installation.

Thanks and Regards
Vasudev Kamath