sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Segfault in v1.0.4

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Segfault in v1.0.4
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 06:49:44 -0500

Is there anything in log.db or log.recon after you run this?

Anyway, it does sound quite plausible that the problem could be bitrot
somewhere in the libraries that SKS depends on.  I certainly don't see
what else could be causing these problems.  Maybe a recompile would
help.

By the way, what were the contents of sksconf for this run?  And was
there anything in the log files?  The lines you sent me do not look like
complete logs, since SKS among other things writes its version number in
the log before anything else.