sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Documentation help?

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] Documentation help?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:48:20 -0500

There was an expression of willingness on the part of a few people to
get some decent documentation for SKS, but nothing's really happened.
Would anyone be interested in volunteering to head up this effort and
get things rolling?  I really do think that SKS has a pretty big
documentation gap, and I'd love to get it filled.

If you're interested, please contact me either through the list or
directly by email, and we'll see what we can get going.

Yaron

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916