sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] dumping, importing, and KDB size

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] dumping, importing, and KDB size
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:46:19 -0500

Automatic deletion of archive files is, I think, doable in the
appropriate versions of BerkeleyDB.  I'll take a look at that as well.

Note that you don't always want to delete these log files, since they do
provide a good way of doing incremental backups.  You can learn more
about that from the BDB documentation.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916