sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Broken reconciliation

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Broken reconciliation
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:09:48 -0400

Actually, there's another possibility, which is that the offending keys
can simply be removed from the keyserver, using "sks drop <hash>".
There are only a handful of examples of such keys currently, I think
(less than 10), so that should fix it.  Peter, can you generate a list
of which servers you think are affected?

Yaron

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916