sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Broken reconciliation

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Broken reconciliation
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:19:38 -0400

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 08:09:48AM -0400, Yaron M. Minsky wrote:

[v3 pubkeys with v4 subkeys]
> Actually, there's another possibility, which is that the offending keys
> can simply be removed from the keyserver, using "sks drop <hash>".
> There are only a handful of examples of such keys currently, I think
> (less than 10), so that should fix it.  Peter, can you generate a list
> of which servers you think are affected?

In my 2004-04-04 keyanalyze keydump, there are 21 such keys.  If you
find more among the SKS servers, please let me know.  There may also
be more trapped on other keyservers.  The ones I have are:

A2B6A3DD07E5F045
F37C3F62A662F029
F70DF76EC149DC41
BA499102E195D461
6333EB35C9B74359
36FB0B4A71FEFFE9
3820D0BC0612475F
521713977BC93C61
3D350C09AD29B051
40E5A52573B84281
7A5F38378BC99881
3EFF25BF562C07B1
EB137A276C740201
7123BC13ED9D77D5
1FDF8FB2CB4483E5
77AB03B0F7440E3D
92482DF9B5B0DB9F
3C0A16DBA4661171
C7B0DB7681DFF155
BB0CCB628368D20D
586957CF450BB175

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/