sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] HTML5 in index page

From: Robert J. Hansen
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] HTML5 in index page
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 13:44:41 -0700

(I hate to sound unhelpful: it's only because I'm presently @work and
can't spare the time to give this the full attention it deserves.  Expect
more later.)

John, although I heartily approve of what you're trying to do, your page
does not pass the W3C's validation tests:

       http://validator.w3.org

As of right now, your page has almost 80 errors -- most of which seem
attributable to just a very small handful of errors on the page.  Kind of
like template errors in C++, one error can result in many more spurious
error messages.

I'm sure it can be fixed without too much headache, though, and I'd be
happy to work with you on it.