sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.3 for Debian

From: Jens Leinenbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.3 for Debian
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 04:57:40 +0200

Hi John,

I attached my changes as a patch. It should not break an existing SKS
installation and it should be easy to compile it for Debian with just a
few easy changes in settings.ml and adding the needed paths to sksconf.
(Changes for the example sksconf for Debian included.)

Then I removed all those "lazy" instructions. I have no idea why they
were used and they just caused trouble here and it works great without them.

Additionally, "Lazy.force" was uses several times, but it is not
thread-safe:
http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/libref/Lazy.html

Please let me know what you think about my changes.

Cheers
Jens