sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.3 for Debian

From: Jens Leinenbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.3 for Debian
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 12:58:49 +0200

Hi John,
> These changes should also be reflected in sks.pod, for man sks.

Ok, I am working on that now.

> They should also be included in settings.ml for 'sks --help'.
This was already included in the attached path.patch as new options for
sksconf are automatically command line options:

  -confdir                         Directory of all config files
  -basedir                         Base directory
  -dbdir                           Database directory
  -ptree_dbdir                     PTree database directory
  -webdir                          Webserver directory
  -logdir                          Directory used for logfiles
  -rundir                          Run directory
  -diffdir                         Diff directory

webdir is quite useful as you can put your sks webserver files somewhere
else. It's for Debian, so you can change it from "web" to "www".
Although the database directories are normally under the base directory,
I had to include them, too, because of the unnecessary renaming of the
Database directory from KDB to DB...

> Can you give me as comdined patch? it's oing to tske me a couple days to grok
> all the patch msterial

So the same as the combined patch path.patch, but now with the missing
changes for sks.pod?

Cheers
Jens