sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Support per something like pksclient

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Support per something like pksclient
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 12:22:11 -0400

On 2012-05-25 at 10:53 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Attached patch for sksclient.ml lets it take multiple keys on argv and
> strips an optional 0x from the front of a keyid.

Attached patch is my diff from your hg tip.  Fixes the bdb include,
changes sksclient to:

 * use -stdin to read from stdin, one key per line
 * else expect keys to be in argv, not just first item in argv
 * strip off leading 0x

A lot of debugging caused by a missing semi-colon after a raise.

Attempted to find a sane way to add to settings.ml only for this file,
or replace settings, but decided against overhauling the Makefile or
using new globals examined at run-time -- I don't know enough about
order of execution of "let () = " blocks from various compilation units.
So I just made -stdin a standard option, albeit one only used by
sksclient.

Regards,
-Phil