sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Bitbucket?

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Bitbucket?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:48:13 +0200

On 2012-05-31 05:08, John Clizbe wrote:
> Yaron Minsky wrote:
>> John?  Seems like you're the main person who I haven't heard a
>> response from.  How do you feel about switching to bitbucket?
>
> Sorry for the late reply, Long weekend at BF's place. And a slew of
> catch up once I got home.
>
> Haven't had a lot of time to look at it.  There is a nice
> centrality to Google, but I'm really tired of Google's SSL cert of
> the week when I push.
>
> How difficult will it be to migrate existing repos: trunk, me,
> Kristian, etc?

The Fork mechanism on bitbucket is rather good. Just create your own
new fork (press the fork button), check it out and do a hg pull
../old-repo , I've already done so at [0] and created a pull request
back into main trunk[1].

[0] https://bitbucket.org/kristianf/sks-keyserver
[1]
https://bitbucket.org/yminsky/sks-keyserver/pull-request/1/cache-control-and-updated-documentation

- --
- ----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
- ----------------------------
Corruptissima re publica plurimæ leges
The greater the degeneration of the republic, the more of its laws
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/