sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver pools at risk

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver pools at risk
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 21:50:05 -0500

On 2012-11-04 at 15:53 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I finally got sufficiently fed up with the state of the Python I had for
> the stats daemon (WSGI app), the memory usage, the performance, etc, and
> got around to rewriting to app as a daemon in Golang.  This has
> reclaimed about 1/2GB of RAM.  *sigh*

If anyone else is interested in playing around, I shoved it up onto
GitHub.

https://github.com/syscomet/sks_spider

Building assumes that you know Go1 and have set up $GOROOT/$GOPATH
accordingly and are using the hierarchical checkouts encouraged by go1's
get/... commands.  "go help packages" and see http://golang.org/cmd/go/
under the "Remote import path syntax" section heading.

There's no license statement, I haven't bothered yet.  Shout if that's a
big deal.

-Phil