sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver pools at risk

From: Stephan Seitz
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] spodhuis keyserver pools at risk
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:20:48 +0100

Hi,

looks like it's time to get in touch with the next new language ;)

I also thought about visualizing the mesh. I had something like robtex'
AS graphics [1] in mind, but due to lack of time I wasn't able to code
anything so far.
By analyzing the peer connections, one could also see redundancy and
potential delays as well as single point of failures and - in a next
step - propose optimized peerings.

Anyway, I'm currently working on an IP / Country location based on
delegation and bgp informations (I found the usual databases not really
sufficient for IPv6 and also for IPv4 somewhat outdated).
A lot (if not most) stuff around, like a well-formed documentation ;) is
currently missing, but the SOAP API [2] is stable.
Feel free to use it if you like.

Cheers,

 - Stephan

[1] http://route.robtex.com/62.146.0.0-16---ip-exchange-gmbh.html