sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Proposal: Start verifying self-signatures

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Proposal: Start verifying self-signatures
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 22:02:23 +0200 (CEST)

> I guess the real problem for further key-server development is there is no
> common
> vision or goal for the SKS-network. I really doubt it is possible we ever
> agree on
> one (or even multiple) either ;-)

SKS network is a big white wall where everyone can paint. :-)
I wonder why is not fulfilled with tags yet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Graffiti_i_bagg%C3%A5rd_i_%C3%A5rhus_2c.jpg

> At the same time I strongly believe "accepting and keeping everything" is not
> future proof: the SKS-network _will_ collapse sooner or later. Reading the
> archive
> of this list provides many options... The main question is: do we (want to)
> let
> that happen?

We are carrying a laaarge target on our back...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:25_Meter_Precision_and_50_Meter_Pistol_Target.svg
... and we are waiting for the shoot.

Gabor