[Social-discuss] Salmon an interesting protocol

From: Hugo Roy
Subject: [Social-discuss] Salmon an interesting protocol
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:51:00 +0200

Hello,

I don't have time to follow all the conversations that happen here, so
please excuse me if you are already discussing that.

http://www.salmon-protocol.org/

"Salmon aims to define a standard protocol for comments and annotations
to swim upstream to original update sources -- and spawn more commentary
in a virtuous cycle.  It's open, decentralized, abuse resistant, and
user centric."

Best regards,
--
  Hugo Roy                           im: address@hidden
  French Coordinator            http://www.fsfe.org/about/roy

Free Software Foundation Europe works to create general understanding
and support for software freedom in politics, law and society-at-large.
For more information, see www.fsfe.org