Re: [Social-discuss] Salmon an interesting protocol

From: Shashi
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Salmon an interesting protocol
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:04:48 +0530

Hi Hugo & the list,

Also check out OStatus http://status.net/wiki/OStatus
It stacks together a bunch of protocols, namely PubSubHubbub,
_Salmon_, ActivityStreams, Webfinger (described in
http://status.net/2010/03/07/understanding-ostatus). It is not
designed to just be a microblogging protocol but can be used for any
kind of federation right out of the box! I think it will be great if
GNU Social built on it. :-)

--
  Shashi
identi.ca/g0