Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?

From: Shashi
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:36:43 +0000

Hi,

I like the way freenode names its nodes, each one is named after a renowned author. lindbohm/brown/verne/zelazny/kubrick [ http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml ] etc. We could do something similar, but we don't want one server getting more signups than others because the name has a bigger fan base :P

for example naming the servers after medieval artists / classical musicians / architects would be nice.

--
Shashi
identi.ca/shashi