[STUMP] Openoffice focus problem...bug?

From: Morgan Veyret
Subject: [STUMP] Openoffice focus problem...bug?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:47:27 +0200

Hello,

I think I found a problem with openoffice, I can reproduce it as follow:

- create a new group "test"
- get back to the "Default" group
- run openoffice
- gmove it to the "test" group you've just created
- then try to click openoffice's menu

Here it puts me back to the group where I was when I launched the
openoffice program.

Same when I remove all my personnal code modifications. And also the
same with really old revision (I got back to the beggining of may
without finding a working version).

It also appears that this bug only occur when you create the "test"
group at the beggning of the procedure.

Anyone able to get this bug or should I look at a problem on my setup.?

--

Morgan Veyret (address@hidden)
http://appart.kicks-ass.net/patzy